For many years Europe had a stable economy and the countries where flourishing. Own money valuta, good own identity, business infrastructure, good safety and protection of the own economy. The country go's first then supporting others countries. After the European Union and the introduction of the Euro, borders where loosed at the same time as well: security and insecurity came. Having the benefit of using the Euros for all people in the Euro zone but also the idea to give part to be united again.

Every western country had to give an amount of money: millions and milliards, that does not matter but for the cause creating Europe as one. Now many Europeans are having the opportunity to travel and do business in Europe. Because most European countries are part of the EU they have to share a terrible amount of money to other countries who can not build themselves up. Let stand giving money to foreigners countries, as so on all European News channels. A deflation of the economy, the power purchase push and pull low from buyers. The drop of house-markets, no further investments, the part of the ongoing immigrants who are looking for a permit. The Job market is full. Every politician wants to do their job at the cost of their own people.

At the end the politicians had done their job but not looking what the people of the country want. Politicians do not want to give bad news because it will loose their status and appeal. It's already unfair for the European citizens but also unfair for the foreigner immigrants who already have lived in Europe for quite a while. They say if the Immigrants foreigner will be cut of there is one problem aspect gone.

Because when in Eurozone every person should be threaten with the rules of the Laws of that country or EU. Many EU citizens complained how can foreigners come to our country when they should help their country first that's why illegal immigrants go's on, every day. Many have died in the coast of Italy. All European countries are suffering at the moment because of national and international affairs. Who to blame, how come the economy from EU countries can become so low? In one sentence: Rules are Rules and are mend to be followed.

Had an Experience with Euronews?

Comments