Update by user Mar 01, 2012

Left Politican Halsema takes her children out of a black school

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012

One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost around early December. Halsema already mentioned in early interviews that she had great difficulty dealing with "˜all type of covered women' whom she encountered at the school where her children had been placed before. She also mentioned that there where a lot of girls of Islamic background who weren't allowed to play with her daughter, or neither with her children in the afternoon.

Halsema said: "˜I don't want my daughter to end up lonely, luckily she has different and other type of girlfriends now'. They have been replaced to a new type of mixed school called the "˜Kunstmagneet school' where her twins will receive a variety of creative courses. Her reaction when taking the shift for her twins to a new type of school: "˜My children have been moved to a new school which is better for their own personal development, they are no social experiment'.

For any personal in-depth reasons she hasn't left anything out. "˜It is the sake of my own children privacy'. This information was known on Saturday 27 November 2010, 05:30 from the 'De Telegraaf' which is the largest Netherlands, Dutch daily morning newspaper.

Had an Experience with Euronews?

Comments

Good for her..if i had kids, id do the same

to usecommonsense #1046523